Tuesday 1 May 2018

MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS~ Tilda Gift Card Tag

Good morning, It's time for a new Challenge over at the MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS Challenge blog, be sure to check out the amazing DT makes here!

For this month's challenge, I made a Gift Card holder Tag using Tilda with Flower in her pocket


I colored this adorable Tilda image with Spectrum Noir, Tombow and Distress Markers and then fussy cut her out. I used a White Dylusions paint pen for some added highlights. 



I started my tag using several sheets of DP from the Lemon Craft 6x6- Forget Me Not paper pad.  I added some depth and texture with Spun Sugar and Broken China Distress Paints on the papers and stamped with Pumice Stone Distress Ink with a Text Stamp from my stash. I created the pocket for my Michaels Gift Card and added the Dandelions  Chipboard ad adhered Tilda. 

Some crinkle seam binding and Shabby Bark Heart colored with the same Distress Paints finished off my tag along with a TH Chat Sticker. 


I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today!

No comments: