Monday 23 April 2018

MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS~ I Give You My Heart!

Good morning, I'm here today as a Guest Designer for the 

I'm super excited as Shawn has some amazing Magnolia and Foamiran Products...plus so much crafty goodness. be sure to check it all out here.


For today's card, I used You are my Valentine-Tilda. How cute is she????


I colored this adorable Tilda image by watercoloring with Distress Inks and then fussy cut her out. I started my card with design paper from the Lemon Craft Heart Painted 6x6 Paper Pad and layered different sized pieces onto Bazzil CS in Kraft and Pink. I added DooHickey Die - Love Typewriter # 19 and  # 20 Rox Stamp Die - Key Holes die cuts and inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I also added Stampendous Frantage to the key hole die cuts.


I added a Magnolia Flower from my stash and some Cheesecloth  on top of of two of the Big Leaves Chipboard pieces that I embossed with the same Stampendous Frantage. A sentiment tag from LDRS- Tag Alongs Set (Sorry it's discontinued) and some glossy accents on the typewriter hearts finished off my card. :o)


And here's the inside of my card as well:

I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today!



No comments: