Wednesday 18 January 2017

Monster High Journal Page

Hi crafty friends, I have a lil' journal page to share with you today
 using Monster High Trading Cards.

 I saw these at a swap and picked them up for 50 cents last summer but am just now playing around with them. lol. 

I started by layering Dylusions Paints in Bubble Gum Pink, Cut Grass and Lemon Zest onto 2 pages of my Small Dylusions Journal. I then used black and white acrylic paints thru the Dylusions "LETTER JUMBLE" and "STAGGERED BRICKWORK" stencils.
I wanted a "Graffiti" background. :o)
 
I added some circles using a lid and white acrylic paint and then using Black and White Gelatos to color them in. I doodled on them as well with my White Uni Posca Pen. I also added some stamped bubbles with Black Archival Ink in the background, which I doodled on again with my White Uni Posca Pen and Black Fine Pitt Pen.  I fussy cut the images of the Monster High Girls from the trading cards and adhered to the base and grounded them with Recollections Washi Tapes. I finished with the sentiment (D-137) from  Digital Princess Designs and some white and black paint splatters. :o)

Here's a closer look at the images:



Thanks for stoppin' by, and I hope I've inspired you to get crafty today. :o)


1 comment:

Tracy Welham said...

This is so awesome! Creative Blessings, Tracy x