Friday 23 September 2016

Joggles~ Fun with Wonky Wood Houses

Good morning and happy Friday crafty friends! 


I'm back to share with you one of the fun ways you can decorate Joggles Wood Wonky Wood Houses using black gesso as our base and Finnabair Art Alchemy Acrylic Paints! 
 
I used Wonky Wood Houses #1 and Wonky Wood Houses #4 plus other fun goodies from Joggles Mixed Media Supplies for these fun makes!

  
For my step-by-step tutorial, please check the JogglesBlog.


I sure hope I've inspired you to try your hand at some of the fun Wood Wonky Houses Joggles carries. These make cute gifts and there is so many different ways you can decorate them- paint, decoupage, textures...so many options!


Thanks for stopping' by, I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today. 




No comments: