Friday 2 September 2016

Joggles~ Fun with Mixed Media Cards!


Good morning and happy Friday crafty friends! 


I'm back to share with you a few fun, vibrant and sassy cards I made using stencils and goodies from Joggles Mixed Media Supplies.


 

I just love Rhonda and Funky Flower #1 by Virginia England! So quirky and fun! And how perfect was this sentiment from Everyday Valentine? :oD

Sweetums by Lisa Bloobel just makes me smile and I loved pairing him with another fabulous sentiment form Everyday Valentine


and lastly, Here's Spike skipping along some of Virginia England's Funky Flowers' #6 & #8...but he's having fun pretending with Everyday Valentine's "Pretend Your Dream" Sentiment. ;o)
 
For my step-by-step tutorial, please check the Joggles Blog.

Thanks for stopping' by, I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today. 


No comments: