Sunday 31 July 2016

Stamplorations~ Sunday Stencil 57

Hi everyone! Sharing another project for STAMPlorations Sunday Stencil. The designers have created some fabulous mixed media projects to inspire you. You can find them  here be sure to check them out and leave them some luv! :o)

Today I have an altered project for you using ARTplorations 
 
 I started with an bottle I found at a garage sale for 25 cents....yup 25 whole cents. LOL. 
I applied a coat of gesso and let it dry completely.
I then applied the Big Bloom Factory- Large ARTplorations Stencil with Ranger Texture Paste. Once dry, I spritzed it with Dylusions Mica Sprays- Bubblegum Pink
  I then added some cheese cloth, metal and wood veneer embellies and flowers. I finished with some beads and gel medium.
Here's some close ups:

I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty and have fun with altering items. 

Don't forget we have our
 http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2016/07/stencil-sunday-july-3.html
going on right now...why don't you come play along with us? 
It's always anything Mixed Media Goes except a card and you must use at least one stencil in your project. There's a $15 GC or choice of any 2 ARTplorations Stencils to be won! Plus Top Picks receive their choice of 1 ARTplorations Stencil..so come play along, you have until the end of the month to link up!
  

No comments: