Friday 24 June 2016

Two Paper Divas~The Most Important Meal of the Day!



Good Morning Crafty Friends, 
I'm back to share with you a lil' make I made for

http://www.twopaperdivas.com/

With it being the Coffee Lover’s Summer Blog Hop last day, I’d thought I’d stick to another coffee themed card using Keep Calm &  Drink and A Cup of Kindness from this month’s new releases.  


I used Egyptian Gold and Wild Plum Twinkling H2O’s to create my background. I then Stamped the Striped Teacup from the A Cup of Kindness set along with the sentiments from Keep Calm &  Drink. Matted it onto textured gold paper and onto a purple cardbase. Some gold and purple bling finished it off. :o)


I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty!


Join me next Friday to see another 2 YUMMY makes using this month’s DELICIOUS New Releases! :o)

Wait...don't forget to check out Two Paper Divas on the blog, FB, Instagram and Pinterest for more product information, DT Inspiration and New Releases.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun card for the blog hop, Amy! Love the Twinkling H2Os on the background.