Thursday 7 April 2016

Faery Ink~ April Challenge~ Flower Power

Good Morning Crafty Friends, I'm here to share a journal page I created for

It's time for a new Challenge!!


For this FLOWER POWER Challenge I used "Love, Peace & Happiness" Digital Stamp. 


 I used Dylusions Paints in Lemon Zest, Crushed Grape and Calypso Teal for my background base. Then I stamped Stamplorations-Texturized Big Numbers Background and several stamps from Stamplorations-Art Marks set using Jet Black, Magenta Hue and Olive Archival Inks. Added some accents with Signo White Gelly Roll Pen.  


I colored  "Love, Peace & Happiness"with Spectrum Noir Markers and fussy cut her out. I glued her down to the page using Matte Medium. I highlighted her with Black Neo Color Crayon and a water Brush. 


Created my Sentiment on the computer and cut it out and highlighted with the  Black Neo Color Crayon and a water Brush.


I hope you join us for this fun challenge and can't wait to see your "Flower Power" Makes. 


Happy Craftin'!
~Hugs~

  

4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous journal page. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Her hair is amazing. Fabulous creation. X

Granmargaret said...

This is lovely. It has some yellow so you should enter it into the More Mixed Media challenge - yellow (use a little or a lot)
http://moremixedmediachallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/more-mixed-media-challenge-yellow.html

Suchi said...

Oh My!! What a stunning spread and what great colors! :)
Suchi xx