Sunday 6 March 2016

Two Paper Divas~ Be the Reason

Happy Friday Crafty Friends, I'm back to share with you an lil' card I made for
http://www.twopaperdivas.com/shop/

Yesterday was a NEW RELEASE over at Two Paper Divas! Wooohoo! Did you see them?? *SWOON* The DT gals did an amazing job with inspiration too, so be sure to go and check 'em all out here
For this week, I wanted to share a card I made using Twinkling H20's and Be the Reason.
I think it's a great sentiment that is sure to brighten someone's day! Love, love, LOVE! Oh, did I mention just how much I love this sentiment?? lol. 
  I went CAS because I wanted the sentiment to be the focal point, but wanted it to POP! so what better way then a colored background with Twinkling H20's. I used Hot Cinnamon and Poppy Red. Just spritz some water into your jars to activate the colors, then lay some water down onto Watercolor paper. Dip your brush into pots and swirl onto the wet paper. Mist with water to get it how you want it. I then splattered with Siam White for texture.  Once dried, I stamped the sentiment with Jet Black Archival Ink.
Matted it onto Black card base and voila! You got yourself a vibrant CAS card with a powerful message! 
Here's the inside using a sentiment from Yes to Sprinkles and Twig and Berry Wreath

Thank you for stopping by today, hope I've inspired you to get crafty!
 
oh and did you know Two Paper Divas has a new Challenge? We have a new and fun challenge starting on March 14th! So be sure to come and join in the fun!
  Don't forget to check out Two Paper Divas on the blog, FB, Instagram and Pinterest for more product information, DT Inspiration and New Releases. You sure don't want to miss out! Join us for our Blog Hop from March 11th -14th!!

 

3 comments:

Sharon Smith said...

Love the colors you have used on this card so bright and cheery! And the inside is as stunning as the outer xxx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous x

Unknown said...

Amy...love this bold, bright splash of color! And, I love that you have finished the inside! You always do some fun little extras/techniques and I love all the reminders as I get in a hurry and forget all these fun products! Thanks for sharing! Hope you are feeling better...your hand, I mean!!!