Tuesday 1 March 2016

Faery Ink~ Steampunk Coco

Good Morning Crafty Friends, I'm here to share a Canavas I created  for
http://faeryink.com/

using the newly released "Steampunk Coco".
This image is absolutely perfect for Mixed Media with her gears and tools! Love the details on this Digital Stamp!
I started by mixing Twinkling H2O's for my background. Then I added some die cuts from the Silhouette Design Store which I enameled with Black, Bronze, Copper, Teal and Champagne Embossing Powders to get a rusty steampunk feel. 

I colored the image onto Old Dictionary Paper and used Aquarelle Pencils.
Love the aged look I got. :o)  

A sentiment, lace and embellies from my stash and there you have my Steampunk Canvas.

Hope I've inspired you to get crafty today. 

Happy Crafting!
~hugs~
faeryink_twidemsig_amy

6 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous! I love the cogs and gears, their texture is gorgeous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning, love the image and the beautiful colours and embellishments.

Hugs Jen xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Amy this is a gorgeous canvas. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Wow stunning canvas x

Chark said...

she's so cool!

Tracy Welham said...

Such a fabulous piece! Creative Blessings, Tracy x