Tuesday 15 March 2016

Faery Ink~ Destiny Woodlands Fae

Good Morning Crafty Friends, I'm here to share a card I made for
http://faeryink.com/

 using the Newly  Released "Destiny Woodlands Fae" Digital stamp. 
I think the thing I love most about Amanda's images, besides them being stunning, is that they can work for just about any occasion or medium. The detail on "Destiny Woodlands Fae"   just brings out the magical essence of this fae from the lush leaves on her outfit to the strong branches on her delicate wings. Just magical and whimsical! Love, love, LOVE!!

I colored her up with rich fall-like color tones with Spectrum Noir Markers 
and added some Liquid Pearls in Red, Brown and Bisque for some added texture.  Finished with some Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens on her wings. Just love this stuff....it's A-MAZ-ING!!
Here's the inside of my card with a Hero Arts Sentiment:

I hope I've inspired you to get crafty today.
Don't forget to stop by our FB Page for giveaways, crafty chats, swaps and to share your makes- We love seeing what you create with Faery Ink Images. 

Oh and did you know Faery Ink is on Instagram? Share your makes and visit us for more inspiration!
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Tracy Welham said...

Such a fun creation. Creative Blessings, Tracy x