Friday 18 March 2016

DCS~ Challenge #1 Midway Inspiration

Good Morning crafty friends!
 I'm uber excited to be sharing with you my first make for
http://blog.dreamtimecraftsupplies.com.au/

Our very first challenge  has started, and you have until March 31st (Midnight Australia Time) to join in and play along! Check out the Challenge rules here

http://blog.dreamtimecraftsupplies.com.au/2016/03/dreamtime-craft-supplies-inspirational.html


Today, I have a Journal Page to share with you using Santoro London Mirabelle- The Secret stamp. 
I started by putting down some tissue paper with Matte Medium. I love the texture this technique gives to the page. Then I used some Distress Inks to add some color to the background and sealed it with Distress Micro Glaze- AMAZING STUFF!! I stamped some text for some added texture with Distress Ink and the used some Texture Paste with a TCW "Well Rounded" Stencil for added dimension. 

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers, fussy cut her out and adhered her with Zig Zag Glue onto a Tag I made with scrap pieces of  Design Paper I had in my stash. Added a sentiment from Tim Holtz's POSSIBILITIES stamp Set. Finished with some netted Ribbon, Satin Ribbon, Button and Embellishments from my stash. 

I had a lot of fun with this page as I like the softness of the image with the vintage, shabby feel of the page. 

I do hope I've inspired you to come play along with us this challenge

Wait!! There DCS is also having a DT Call!! If you enjoy crafting and interacting with fun, crafty girls, you should apply! :o)

Supply List:


 

3 comments:

Cathy P said...

Gorgeous pages, Amy! Love the layers and your design.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Amy beautiful journal page love the colour combination. Love Alison x

Milnie said...

This page is gorgeous Amy, love all the layers and Texture!