Tuesday 1 December 2015

GDT- Retarte Challenge

Good Morning everyone! Yay! It's December 1st....24 more days to go....hehehehe

I'm a Guest Designer over at Retarte Challenges today! :o)

It's ANYTHING GOES and our lovely sponsor is:
http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/the_cutting_cafe/

I got to work with the adorable Fun with Penguins Set. One word....ADORABLE!!
And my bestie, Sharon, sent me a Silhouette SD so cutting these up was a SNAP! :o) 
Thank you Sharon! xx

Here's the little treat bag I made and filled with Jelly Beans!
I HAD to add googly eyes and give her a bow...hehehe. I did ink around her body with Hickory Smoke Distress Ink to add some depth.

Love how she turned out.I used all American Crafts Cardstock and DP from Recollections. The sentiment is from Hero Arts "Merry Christmas Message" Set.

Thank you so much Martha for having me as a GDT, had a lot of fun with this challenge. Big Hugs!

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~


3 comments:

Fikreta said...

this is so cute!
>^.^<

Sharon Smith said...

Super cute!!! He is adorable and you did a fab job with your first cut 😊

Regina Easter said...

this is soooooo adorable