Thursday 19 November 2015

Julia Spiri~ Sea & Hair

Happy Thursday Crafty Friends! 

Today, I'm here to share for
http://juliaspirichallengeblog.blogspot.ca/
Julia is sponsoring a challenge over at
http://giveacrafteracookie.blogspot.ca/

To play along...

~Use the picture as inspiration! (the theme, the color combos, the patterns...)
~You can create ANYTHING your heart desires, as long as it's clear how you were inspired by the cookies!

Today, I did up a panel using Sea and Hair. 

I started by painting an ocean/beach scene using acrylic paints onto mixed media paper. I then laid out my die cuts: The Sun and Lighthouse are from a monthly La La Land Craft Kit , Small Seashells  from Impression Obsession , Delicate Chain from Memory Box,  & Anchor from Echo Park. I finished with a Stamped sentiment using Letter Blocks from Studio G and using my Faber Castell Black Pitt Pens. I matted it onto black CS from Recollections. 

I colored the image with SN Markers and White Signo Gelly Pen.  I fussy cut her out and adhered her with 3D Pop dots for dimension.

 I sure hope you join the challenge over at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge #32. 

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
Amy 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Amy, A fabulous project, love this image so beautiful. Great die cuts and love your painting to.

Jade xx

Tracy Welham said...

Fabulous, love the colouring & the detail. Thanks for sharing your creation in the Sisters of Craft Facebook Group. Creative Blessings, Tracy SOC DT x

Sylvia said...

Great project, love the colours and fabulous image.

Sylv xx

Unknown said...

Amy this is gorgeous hun, I love the image, you have coloured it superbly, hugs xxx

memorial garden benches said...

What a great detail! I love the colors. Just fabulous!