Wednesday 2 September 2015

Starry Night Tag

Happy Wednesday friends!

I'm here to share my make for 
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/

It's always an Anything Goes Challenge! 

Our amazing Sponsor this challenge is:
http://www.thepapershelter.com/index.php?main_page=index&zenid=5pnisrjdm1ncuq575sl8cbbj45
For this challenge I used Moon Goddess
and made a tag with the pre-colored digi. 

 I started by priming my chipboard with Gesso and then using different Distress Inks to create the background. I then embossed a border a the bottom and top in aqua. I used texture paste and MB Starry Night Stencil to get some more texture in the BG. I stamped with a CTMH Swirl stamp and Sprayed with mists. Finished with ribbon, flowers, pearls and a metal charm.

Here's a closer look at the beautiful image:

and the sentiment from Hero Arts:


I can't wait to see your makes for this challenge and be sure to check out my teamies wonderful makes as they are spectacular!

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
Amy

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

very nice card
have a nice day