Wednesday 23 September 2015

Faery Ink~ Frankie's Bride

Good Morning Crafty Friends, I'm here to share a card I made for
http://faeryink.com/

I got to work with "Frankie's Bride" for my Inspiration post today because we are ALL ABOUT GEARING UP FOR HALLOWEEN!! That's right...Halloween! Woohoo!


Here we go with my card...
Ok, so I can't do SPOOKY...but I can do CUTE...hehehehe and I just love the forlorn look on her face, like she's waiting for that special someone...Frankie of course! lol!
I used my corner dies from Cuttlebug and Regal Labels from Sizzix. I distressed and inked the edges for more of a tattered look, like she's been waiting a long time...poor gal...but for some girls it does take a while to meet the one..am I right ladies? ;o) DP is from Creative Memories and sentiment is from Tim Holtz. 

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers and kept it neutral but for a pop of color on her skin...thought it made it more ethereal. Oh and who needs red roses...Not Frankie's Bride..she prefers Black/Purple roses...to each to their own I say. ;o)
I added a Spider diecut which I enameled in Black EP and heated and stamped with Brilliance Ink in Brilliance Platinum Planet. Got the idea from RACH0013 on Youtube. Check out her vids...she's amazing!!!

Here's the inside where I double stamped the sentiment to get a "Ghost/Shadow" Effect:

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope I've helped you get in the mood for Halloween!

Happy Craftin'!
~HUGS~

No comments: