Friday 3 July 2015

Split Negative Techique with Phineas the Peacock!

Good Morning my crafty friends! 

It's my turn to host over at So Suzy Stamps! today.

For today's make, I used a 
Split- Negative Technique along with the gorgeous 


You'll need:
Dark cardstock, used black here
Light cardstock, used white here
Black and White Embossing Powders
Paper Trimmer
Glue
Here's the technique I did:
1. I Stamped Phineas on Black CS and Embossed with White Detail EP and stamped him on White CS with Black Detail EP. 
2. You then "SPLIT" the images into 2.Phineas was great for this technique because you could cut and line them up in the exact same place. :o)
3. Then take the right Black CS and line it up with the Right White CS and so on with the last 2 pieces. 
4. Glue the images down together onto cs base. 
5. Then Decorate as you wish. I kept it pretty simple with just Black and White DP's and the Just for You and Miss You sentiments as I wanted the focus on Pretty Phineas. ;o)

Here's the finished cards:




Thanks for stopping by, I hope I've inspired you to get Crafty!
Don't forget to enter our "Christmas by the Sea" challenge. If you don't have a blog - you can still enter over at our Facebook group

 

For more inspiration why not check out So Suzy Stamps on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook , Flickr
and Pinterest.



No comments: