Wednesday 3 June 2015

So Susy Stamps~ Judy Garland Bokeh Style

Good Morning my crafty friends! 

I'm here with my first inspiration post for

So very excited to be on this fabulous DT with sucah an amazing group of gals!

So without further ado....

I used Judy Garland and did a Bokeh Effect Technique for the background. 
 I loved this technique with the amazing stand alone sentiments that Suzy has in her store. I started with 5'x5' Watercolor paper. Inked with  Tim Holtz Distress Inks in "Abandoned Coral" and "Broken China". 

Then I used a template I made from Acetate using circle dies from Lifestyle Crafts in various sized circles. 
Using White Craft Ink, I dabbed in the templates, overlapping some circles and making more circles more defined or "Whiter" to give the illusion they were in the forefront. 

Allow to dry or dry using your heat tool.I finished with Stamping my Sentiment in Teal Dye ink and layered it onto Coral cardstock 1/8' bigger and layered onto my 5.5'x5.5' basecard. Finished with some bling, because really, what's a little bling hurt? hehehehe

I hope I've inspired you "to Get Crafty" today. 

Don't forget to enter our "Congratulations" challenge. If you don't have a blog - you can still enter over at our Facebook group
 
For more inspiration why not check out So Suzy Stamps on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook , Flickr
and Pinterest




No comments: