Monday 15 June 2015

MWLW New Release~ Thinking of You!

Good Morning Crafty Friends!

I'm here to share a card I made for 
http://mywhimsicallittleworld.blogspot.ca/

This week's New Digital Release includes our Progressive Challenge Digi: Thinking of You, Hello There and Newborn Baby Boy

Here's my make using Thinking of You. Just love the thoughtful and serene look  on her face. LOVE!!
 I used CS from American Crafts and created the BG for my base card using Planner Blocks: You Got This! from Neat & Tangled 
along with my Misti Tool from My Sweet Petunia.
I won this fabulous set in their Release Blog Hop! Woohoo! I used Ranger Adirondack Inks in "Mountain Rose" & "Watermelon" and did the Star blocks in Memento "London Fog". Sentiment is from Hero Arts "Year Round Sentiments"

I colored this lil' cutie with Spectrum Noir Markers:
  
I adhered her to the card with foam Tape for added dimension:

And here's the inside of my card with hearts and sentiment from the Hero Arts "Year Round Sentiments"



Be sure to check out  the other DT's FABULOUS creations using this week's New Releases:
   
Vicky


Our GDT this month:


Don't forget about our Progressive challenge over  at our Facebook group.  This month's digi is our "Little Prince".  Create a project with him and upload him to our PC album (here) and you will be entered to win 3 digis,  as well as receiving next month's PC digi for FREE. :) If  If you want to join in, then head on over to the MWLW digi shop and pick him up for half price! You have until Midnight (EST) on June 30th to submit your creation!


Wait, there's more...there's a Monthly Cupcake freebie- here - Get it before it's gone!  


Visit Sharon's  Blog to see her delicious make 
and Mine Here.

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
Amy

1 comment:

paola said...

Super cute Amy!! So very jelly how you lined up the stars. Awesome make! <3