Friday 5 June 2015

Faery Ink New Release~ Summertime fun!

Good Morning Crafty Friends, I'm here to share a card I made for the New Release over at

http://faeryink.com/

I got to work with fun and Flirty Beachball Arielle!

This image made me think SUMMER!! So here's my make:
I did the SUNBURST effect in the background, using Stamp & Scrap with Frenchie video. All the DP's were from Craft Smith. The CS is from American Crafts. I embossed the baby blue CS with the Drapery Embossing folder from Tim Holtz. I wanted to get some texture and a wave-like look. :o)

I colored the image with SN Markers and added some glossy accents to the glasses:
Finished with a Kite from Michael's. 

Hope I've inspired you to get a lil' crafty today!


Be Sure to check out the Blog  this month for all the New Releases-They are AMAZING!  

Don't forget about our June FB Challenge- MERMAIDS

Also, if your on Instagram, showcase your Crafty Makes at #Faeryink!

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~

4 comments:

ike said...

That's AWESOME !! :-D

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page

Unknown said...

This looks great! Love it!

Jackie T said...

Hi this is gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

Cathy P said...

So cute, Amy! Love your coloring and your card design!