Thursday 14 May 2015

Supergirl!

Morning crafty Friends!

I'm here to share a little card I made for my mother for Mother's day.
Now that's it passed, I can post it! LOL!


Now my mother's my best friend and we share the same quirky sense of humor so of course I had to THANK HER FOR MAKING ME SO AWESOME!! As in SUPERGIRL!! Yup, I am my mother's daughter. LOL!


I used Distress Inks to create the "Sunset" Background using - Broken Chine, Dusty Concord, Victorian Velvet and Spiced Marmalade.  I then used Moondust Gellyroll pen to dot some faint stars. CS is from Recollections and the Sentiment is from Hero Arts- OWH- Year Round Sentiments. "Mom" is also from Hero Arts,but I got it at a swap, so don't know the name of the set. 

Here's a closer look at the image

The Inside has "And thank you for making me so awesome Mom!" and then some mushy stuff!

BUT alas, I wrote her message inside BEFORE managing to take a picture. DOH!

But I hope you've enjoyed my make today!

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
Amy

No comments: