Monday 13 April 2015

MWLW New Release: Pretend Flyer!

Good Morning Crafty Friends!

I'm here to share a card I made for 
http://mywhimsicallittleworld.blogspot.ca/


This week's New Digital Release includes:

I used Littlest Aviator this week- How cute is this right?
I used CS from American Crafts and DP from Recollections. I embossed using "Notebook Paper" EF from Darice. Sentiment is from Hero Arts with my Fishtail Tags from MFT. Finished off with Twine from American Crafts; and a button and pearls from my stash. 

I colored this little Aviator with SN Markers and Prismacolor Pencils then die cut with Nesting Circles from Lifestyle Crafts:
I inked the edge with Sky blue from Color Box. 

Here's the inside of my card with another Hero Arts Sentiment:


Be sure to check out  the other DT's ADORABLE creations using this week's New Releases:
Paola 





Our GDT this month:
Ema  

Don't forget we have a fun PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE going on right now!  You can purchase I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH for 50% for the first 2 weeks of the challenge. You must use this image only to enter this month's challenge. If you create something (not just a colored image) with this month's image  then you will receive next month's image FREE!ave until Midnight (EST) on April 30th. :o)



Wait, there's more...there's a Monthly Cupcake freebie- here - Get it before it's gone! 




Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
Amy

4 comments:

debo said...

verry lovely card

Karen said...

Amy I love your card so much hun!!
Simply superb! Smiles.xx

Tracy Welham said...

Fab, I love the embellishments. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

paola said...

Creative card Amy! I think you know I just love the twine..brilliant!! :) Adorable!