Thursday 5 March 2015

Showered with Love

Good Morning Crafty friends!

 It's time for a new challenge over at

http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/search/label/challenges



For Challenge #250 our challenge is:

SEEING DOUBLE

(use 2 images on your card) 

I used Shower of Love and Sweetheart Shower.
I used DP's from my stash and CS from American Crafts.  Finished with Sequins and flowers from my stash and Leaves from Memory Box Dies. 

I Paper Pieced the Umbrella and colored the cloud with SN Markers:

I 3D the Umbrella and cloud with Pop dots for added dimension:

I hope I've inspired you to play along with this fun challenge. Be sure to check out my teamies fabulous makes for more inspiration. 

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
Amy

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

This is just precious, Amy. Love the paper pieced umbrella and the cute sequin cheeks. Cute!