Wednesday 14 January 2015

One happy Angel!

Happy Wednesday friends!

I'm here to share my DT card for 
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.ca/

It's an Anything Goes Challenge! 

Our amazing Sponsor this challenge is:
https://www.zibbet.com/rick1949

I had the pleasure of working with Angel "Happi" Face 

 I used CS from American Crafts and DP's from "Blackberry Lemon" Collection from Craft Smith. I finished with gems from Recollections. Sentiment is from Stampendous!

I colored the image with Chameleon Markers and die cut it with dies from Lifestyle Crafts. Added yellow stickles for the flowers and Purple Liquid pearls for the centers.

Here's the inside of my card using same DP and layout as the front with another Sentiment from Stampendous!:

Thank you for stoppin' by, be sure to check out the amazing creations from my teamies!


6 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

I sure love your card Amy. Great colours and lovely image too. I love the inside of your card too.

Hugs. Lynn

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card Amy, love the colours x

Michelle said...

Hi Amy,
your card is lovely. Great coloring and lovely papers.
xxx Michelle

Hazel said...

The colours work well together and the inside to match is perfect. Hazel x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Amy fabulous colour's love the image and wonderful design
Dianne xx :)

ahlers5 said...

Love what you did with this image. I love the glitter, too.