Saturday 15 November 2014

A Silver Christmas!

Hello my crafty Friends! 

It's time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme this month is:

THE BIG GUY (Santa)


Our lovely sponsor this month is:
http://www.mariannedesign.nl/
 Prize: 2 Dies or 1 Die & 1 Stamp

For this month's card I used a Stamp From Recollections and Embossed it in Silver EP from Recollections. 


I used DP and CS and Shimmer paper from Recollections. I used my Lifestyle Crafts Circles dies to cut out and layer the image. I paper pierced around the edges and with a white Gellyroll Marker made a faux stitching border. Layered Glitter Tape onto Black satin ribbon and finished it off with Silver Bling and a sentiment from Stampin' Up!

Here's a closer look at the image:


I used the same design inside the card but with a Recollections Sentiment:

I look forward to seeing your Santa Creations this month! Be sure to check out the fantastic creations from my teamies too for more inspiration and leave them some luv!

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
Amy

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous Christmas design Amy. Loving the mono silver/grey colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

NanaConnie said...

Fantastic heat embossing, Amy! It really works for this design. :-D