Thursday 2 October 2014

Spoon Full of Friendship!

Good Morning Crafty friends!

 It's time for a new challenge over at

http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/search/label/challenges



For Challenge #230 the theme is:

Best Friend's Forever
(Something for a friend)


For this challenge I used A Spoon Full of Friendship and Cuppa Tea. How cute is he? hehehehe

DP and CS are Recollections. Used Circle Die from Lifestyle Crafts, Spellbinders Beaded Circles and Leaves from Marianne Design Creatables. Finished with a Flower and Gems from my stash. 

I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and Moondust Gellyroll Marker. 

I kept the embellies minimal so it's easier to mail. Can't say who's getting it yet though. ;o)

Hope you come and join us this fun challenge!

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
Amy

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Lovely card Amy x

Céline said...

Really cute! You know I've almost used the same image and sentiment LOL Changed my mind last minute :)
Hugs!