Tuesday 28 October 2014

A Cup of Cheer!

Good Morning Friends!

Today is my day to showcase the New Digi Release of Christmas Latte's for 
http://freshbreweddesigns.com/

It's a week long Digi Release so be sure to check in daily to see all the 
adorable Christmas Images Heather has created. 

Today, I used  Santa's Latte
 CS is Recollections and DP is from DCWV "Cup Of Cheer" stack. 

I fussy cut the image which is colored with SN Markers. I layered it on a Scalloped Oval die cut. 


I made a border out of coffee beans from  Fiskars "Latte Love" Stamp set. and cut out 2 and layered them in front of the image. 

Here's the inside of the card with a die cut from the DCWV paper set which I layered on DP and used my corner rounder punch. I finished with a latte die cut from a die set I bought at a used Craft Sale so I don't know the name. :(

Be sure to check out the amazing DT creations this week, they have a wonderful line-up for you showcasing these adorably fun Christmas Digi's!

I'll be back Friday with another card for you from this new Digi Release- so come back then! :o)

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~

4 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I love this card!!! It is so elegant and rich looking. Love the hints of gold everywhere and the beautiful papers.

Sending smiles,
Heather

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Fun card. Love the papers and your fussy cutting.

Sandra H said...

So pretty!

EriEs said...

great card and I love backround paper