Thursday 18 September 2014

I Put a Spell on You!

Good Morning Crafty friends!

 It's time for a new challenge over at

http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/search/label/challenges



For Challenge #228 the theme is:

KARAOKE
(use a song as inspiration)

Halloween is just around the corner so for this challenge I used "I put a Spell on You" by Screamin' Jay Hawkins for my inspiration; with Little Wizard Mouse.

I used DP from DCWV and CS from Recollections. I used Ribbon from stash with a Resin Black flower and black enamel dots from Recollections. Added epoxy letters for the sentiment. Finished it with a black sparkly star sticker. 

I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils

So what's your favorite song or song you craft to? Get crafty with it and join us this fun challenge. 


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x