Sunday 27 July 2014

In the Garden

Good Morning my crafty Friends!
I'm here to share with you a card I made for 
http://fitztownchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/
I used Teddy 6 & made a Center Step card for this challenge; just love the adorable scene!

CS is American Crafts and DP is Recollections. 
I used Antique Lace for Trim and Thank You Stickers from Starform. Finished it off with Die Cut Leaves from Marianne Design Creatables (LR0228), Flowers and Pearls from my stash. 

I colored the image with SN Markers:

Be sure to check out the fabulous creations from my teamies for more inspiration. 

I hope you can join us this challenge- so show us your steps! ;o)


3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Aww Amy your creation is so beautiful x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is so sweet! Looks like it would be a lot of fun to sit and color!

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful step card Amy. Lovely design and colouring. Judy