Sunday 8 June 2014

Thinking of a Special Lil' Latte Mama!

Happy Sunday everyone! 

It's time for a new challenge over at Crafting When We Can Challenges!!!

Our theme this challenge is:

LEFTOVERS
(Use your scraps- Nothing New!)

Our wonderful sponsor this challenge is:
http://buysassystudiodesigns.blogspot.ca/

This challenge I used Latte Mom Sassy 


Because I'm mailing this to a friend I kept it pretty CAS. I used Large Circle Burst from Memory Box on a scrap of Lined DP (sorry, don't know the company). I layered it over the image (colored with SN Markers) which was cut out with my Circle Die from Spellbinders. Finished it off with some Twine and button. The Sentiment is from Stampin' Up! in Red Staz-on.


Be Sure to check out the Sweet creations from my teamies and leave them some luv!

Hugs!

Amy

7 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Adorable card! Love the way you highlighted the image with the MB circles! Hugs, DT sis Vickie

Craft Paper said...

Cute! I like how you used the circle burst to frame the image. I also like that you used only the top half of the image.

Robin said...

So sweet! Your friend will love it! Hugs, Robin

Jacquel said...

Another awesome creation from you Amy! Love the colors & how you did that bow/button....great coloring too!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

So pretty!!!

Unknown said...

Adorable card Amy! Love the colors! I am going to miss working with all you wonderful ladies!
Hugs - Tina (DT Sis)

Leanne said...

Hey girlie this is awesome, I like how you used the die and the color comes thru it. Nice twine/bow too...awesome image, colors are wondefull!