Sunday 22 June 2014

Pretty in Pink &Purple

Good Evening my crafty friends!

It's time for another challenge over at
 Fitztown Challenges!
 Wooohooo!


~#41- Shaped Card~ I used Cameo 3 .


CS Base is DCWV Shimmer Stack. I faux letter pressed Pink CS with Purple Memento. I used Dies from Creative Memories to create the circles. Finished it with Purple Satin Ribbon and bling strip from Recollections and flowers from my stash. 

I colored the image with SN Markers and Pencils. 

I sure hope you join us this challenge and be sure to check out the amazing creations from my teamies for more inspiration!



4 comments:

Hazel said...

It's absolutely beautiful, Amy, lovely vibrant colours. Hazel GDT x

Meggi Bischoff said...

it is a very beautiful card!

gr. meggi

Julie Odil said...

Beautiful! I'm never brave enough to try the funky colored hair, but I sure like when others do!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Amy fabulous colour's and design
Hugs Dianne xx (GD at FT )