Thursday 1 May 2014

Treat Yourself To a Pedi!

Happy Monday everyone!

I have a new project I made for 
http://buysassystudiodesigns.blogspot.ca/
This month we got "Pedi Party" and the challenge
 is to create a Gift Card Holder project.

Here's my card:
I paper paper pieced the Chair/Towel with the same DP I used on the inside of the card. 

I colored the image with SN Markers and the Sentiment is from S.W.A.L.K "Deserve A Treat" in Colorbox peach.:


I got the idea for the pop-up gift card holder from Splitcoaststampers
I made the gift card envelope myself as mine didn't have one.
The Sentiment is from Hero Arts in Colorbox Green.





5 comments:

Michelle said...

Love this Amy - the paper is so pretty and you paper pieced it perfectly. So glad to have you join us for the Sassy Studios FaceBook challenge.

Jacquel said...

Wow! This is an awesome project Amy! I LOVE the colors & that image you used...nice coloring too!!!

Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Inky Impressions & hope to see you back again next week for our Mother's Day challenge!!!!!

Janice said...

Great paper piecing and a super card to share with us at MAWTT, Jx

Leanne said...

Great job, love the circles the way you did the layout, nice added touch with the flowers, awesome paper piecing too. Thanks for entering our Paper Piecing Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Leanne DT@4CC

vivie said...

what a beautiful card!!! thanks for sharing your work with inky challenge!!