Monday 14 April 2014

Fresh Brewed Designs April Release Blog Hop!

Hello!

Welcome to Fresh Brewed Designs April Blog Hop and New Digi Release!
Your first hop stop is at  Freshly Brewed Challenges.
If you have already visited and are arriving
here from Lori's blog, then you are right on track!



We are so happy to have you visiting with us today.

We have been waiting for this hop, and season change, for some time now!
Birds are singing, kids are riding bikes around the neighborhood, pollen has covered everything, 
bees are busy buzzing around newly bloomed flowers  ... SPRING IS HERE! 

I just love these adorable Daffodil  and Daisy images! I used Daffodil Daisy- Perfect for Spring!

With mother's day coming I went with making my mom a Bookmark- this image actually reminds me of her gardening with her floppy hat except she has dogs and Pink Rain Boots. lol. She also loves sitting outside reading so I combined 2 of her hobbies into this little creation.


The CS and Ribbon are from American Crafts and DP's are DCWV. The sentiment is embossed on the back, but it hard to see in this picture. :(
It's a Great Impressions Sentiment about having a flower for every time she's made me laugh and smile, I'd have a garden to walk in forever. Awwww! lol!

I colored this fabulous image with SN Markers and White Gellyroll for the print on her dress:


Check this out!
You can purchase these digis as a set for a special
NEW RELEASE PRICE!
This deal, and the hop,  ends on April 16th at 11:59 PM
Stop by the shop and get yours today! 

 


Here's the Hop order:
KIM 
BETH 
AMY
HEATHER
  
Thank you so much for hopping with us today.
Now head on over to Heather's blog to see her amazing creation!
Sure hope you've enjoyed yourself and have felt inspired. 


Java lovely day.






20 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Amy this is such a fun bookmark. Love how the image pops against the gorgeous green design paper.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL bookmark! What a clever idea! LOVE the highlighting and shading on the image and the gorgeous papers you chose. What a lovely reminder for someone to have tucked away in their book... my friend (or daughter in this case ;) loves me and is thinking of me.

Sending hugs and smiles,
Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is a wonderful tag. So amazing. Hugs~Patti

Lori Barnett said...

Girl...this is adorable! I love how you colored the image. Great bookmark for anyone!!!

Pat said...

Awesome bookmark! I love to make bookmarks for gifts and RAKs-yours is very pretty and the coloring is great! Thanks for the inspiration.

bumblebee creations said...

Delightful!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is beautiful! Your Mom will love it! Beautiful colouring! This is one of my favourite images in the new set! Thank you for the hop!

Tiggerscraps said...

This is great! I love the colors, your coloring is so pretty

Kim B said...

So pretty and you have wonderful coloring!

Beth Brovold said...

Wonderful idea Amy!!! Your bookmark is so beautiful...and practical too!!! I love your colouring and colour scheme!!

Sarah said...

This is very nice and your Mom will love it.

Crafting Vicky said...

That's sooooo cute! I'm sure that your mom will totally love this fabulous bookmark!

Edwina said...

Hi Amy, I love your bookmark for your Mom. I am sure she will too. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Diana said...

Great background paper. Gives a sparkle look.

VanessaB said...

ADORABLE!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Fabulous bookmark. Love the patterns and your coloring.

Nanasniftynitch said...

Now that is a bookmark to treasure.

Unknown said...

cute bookmark.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Amy a cute bookmark. Love Alison xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

She is so cute great Background paper! Carri~Abusybee