Tuesday 25 March 2014

Fairy Surprise!

Good Morning Lovelies!

Here's our {Pin}sperational Pic for this week's challenge at {Pin}sperational Challenges.

 It's ANYTHING GOES! WOOHOO!!

Our amazing sponsors are:
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/artbymiran
Prize: 3 Digi's


https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/flatfriendsboutique
Prize: 4 Digi's


https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/digistampcharacters
Prize: 3 Digi's

I used the beautiful Fairy- Butterfly Flutterby from 
Art by Mi Ran.

I tried my hand at at a pop-up box. The jury's still out on it. ;o)


I used CS from Bazzil and DP's from CWVW & Recollections. Flower's, brad and bling are from my stash. Dies used were EK Butterflies & Exotic Butterflies from Cheery Lynn Designs. Sentiment is from Recollections and embossed with Plum EP.


I colored the magical image with SN & Tombow Markers.





I do hope you'll join us for this fun challenge~ Be Sure to check out the AMAZING projects from my teamies for more inspiration!

Happy Craftin'!

~hugs~
Amy

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Amy........Wow this is amazing well done x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful Amy, I like this image the papers the box design and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Cheryl said...

This is beautiful, Amy! Your coloring on the image is gorgeous, and I love how you surrounded her with all those pretty spring flowers and butterflies.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful Amy am going to try one of these for my granddaughter's 18th birthday as they are fantastic. love Alison xx