Saturday 15 March 2014

Easter Wishes!

Hello my lovelies! It's time for a new challenge over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges

Our theme this month is 

Easter Parade ( Flowers, Rabbits, Chicks, Chocolate ) 


Our lovely sponsor this month is
http://www.mariannedesign.nl/

The amazing prize is
 How sweet is that?

I used the adorable Cute Chicklets Easter Collection from DigiStamp Boutique.

 CS is American Crafts and DP's are from Recollections and My Mind's Eye. Eggs are also from Recollections. I used Beaded Circles from Spellbinders. Flowers and Charm Sprigs are from my stash. 

I colored the lil' Chick with SN Markers. 

I look forward to your creations this month. I'm sure they will be EGG-Stra special! ;o)

I'd like to enter the following Challenge:
DigiStamp Boutique March 14 Customer Competition 

~hugs~
Amy

No comments: