Wednesday 13 November 2013

GDT- Fresh Brewed Designs- BUTTERFLY FAIRY

Happy Wednesday all. This is my second submission as a GDT for Freshly Brewed Challenges for the month of November!

The theme this month is: LET IT SNOW or CHRISTMAS

You can play with any image and it's a month long challenge, so you have time to come and play along! 


The amazing prize this month is 3 digi's from...you guessed it! 


http://freshbreweddesigns.com/

For my card this week, I used Butterfly Fairy. This image was so much fun to color~ Such amazing details!


CS is from American Crafts and DP from Recollections "My Favorite Things". The image was colored with SN markers and Moondust Gellyroll pen. I used my Scalloped Dies from Spellbinders. Sentiment is from Heartfelt Creations. Bling, Pearls and Flowers are from my stash. 

Here's a closer look at the image:

You still have time to join in this month's challenge...SO COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN  HERE!
Need an image? Stop by The Fresh Brewed Designs Shop!

USE THE CODE "SNOW" at checkout to 

receive 35% off your digi orders all month long! 
  Thank you for stopping by and Happy Craftin'!

I'd like to enter the following Challenge:

The Papershelter #137- Someone Special 





~hugs~
Amy

5 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hello Amy,

I'm Lisa and on the FBD team. I thought I'd come over and say hi. It is always great to meet a fellow Canadian. I'm a few provinces east in Ontario.

The card you created is lovely. Bold choice in colours and I love all the sparkly goodness you added to the butterfly fairy.

I hope that you are enjoying your time as a Guest Designer this month and I look forward to seeing what you create next week.

Regards,
Lisa D.

Denise Goeldner said...

Wow Fab card love the bold colours you've chosen and the touches of glitter, hugs xx

Anna said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Shelter - good luck :)
Hugs
Anna DT

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Your card is so pretty Amy! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week, wishing you good luck! Susan x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Amy,
I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to get here and comment. We left early Wednesday morning to visit my grandmother and just got home late yesterday. There isn't any internet connection where we were staying, so I couldn't get here to comment until today.

I LOVE your card. The colors are so bright, happy, and vibrant. I love all of the shading and that gorgeous bling. Very whimsical, magical, and fun!

So happy to have you as our guest designer for November!

Sending big smiles,
Heather D.