Sunday 15 September 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #177- PEOPLE AT THEIR JOBS

It's Sunday, so it's time for another challenge over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge
Our theme this week is : PEOPLE AT THEIR JOBS. 
Our lovely sponsor this week is:
 

 I used Sugar Cookie Toodle Digi.

 
Now, how cute is she??? I colored her with  SN Markers.
 
 
I used liquid pearls in Pink, White and Ruby Red. How delicious does that frosting look? I used Glossy Accents on the decorated cookies, and all the hearts. Smooch in pink, purple and gold were used for the sprinkles.
 
The DP was from Upsy Daisy Designs and Echo Park. The Cardstock was from American Crafts and Recollections. Pop dots were used to give the Image base some dimension from the rest of the card. Pearls, ribbon and flowers from my stash were used to finish it off.
 
Thank you for stopping by and be sure to check out what my other teamies have created for your inspiration this week!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
Happy Stampin'!
 
~Amy~
 

6 comments:

Karon said...

What a wonderful card - I love the papers and the image is fabulous! TFS

Joanne said...

Adorable image, she made me smile! Thanx so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at CC&CC Anything Goes challenge. Joanne

Sherry said...

Beautiful Card Amy!
Sherry Dt Sis

Edwina said...

So pretty! I love the colors you used. Love the way you did the icing and dough. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

cass said...

Cute card, and the frosting looks yummy

NanaConnie said...

Totally cute card, Amy. Love your colors. Let me say thank you for playing along at 613 Avenue Create this week. Good Luck.
NanaConnie DT