Monday 12 August 2013

MMMartini...

Ok, once I saw this digi  "Martini Chicks" from From The Heart Stamps, I knew I had to have it. I'm very excited to get a chance to use it!! Wooohoooo!
 
 
 
I used Orange and Blue cardstock from American Crafts and DP from my stash. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers.
 
 
I used the layout from Sketch and Stash Challenge #119.
 
For embellishments, I kept it simple as I wanted the image to be the focal point. I used orange enamel dots from My Minds Eye.
 
I would like to enter the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Craftin'!
 
~Amy~

5 comments:

Kirsty said...

this is a wicked card! love it!

Kirsty Pearly Pop Cards

Sue said...

Fabulous card, I love the fun image and colourful papers.
Thank you for taking part in the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge
Sue xx

Donna said...

Brilliant card Amy and such a fun design...love these little martini chicks, they're so comical! :) Donna ♥ x

PS: Thank you for the lovely comment you left over at mine x

Merkku said...

I just love this card, I love also the humour in it!
Thank you for joining us at the Sketch'N Stash- challenge!
Hugs Merkku

Sheri Gilson said...

What a FUN card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!