Wednesday 12 June 2013

Hand- Stamped Candles

Ok, sometimes when I'm left to my Own devices I try something and it works....then again, sometimes it doesn't turn out. This is one of those times that it totally works! :o)

You can find the tutorial from Splitcoaststampers here.

I hand-stamped images onto candles using tissue paper, wax paper and my heat embosser. I can only say, watch out for the heat on both your candle and your little hands...Ask me how I know. ;o) I also used various coloring mediums such as Bic Markers, Tombow Markers (these work best for fine detailed images). Also various inks such as dyed ink (dries quicker), Chalk inks and pigment inks (just allow images to dry completely before heating).







These make great gifts! Perfect for that special someone as you can customize it personally. I'd love to hear what you think or see what you've created!

Happy Stampin'!

Amy



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simply Beautiful!