Wednesday 22 May 2013

Graduation!

Graduation Cards

It's that time of year where students are gearing down for the home stretch, prom and graduation! I had a request for 2 Graduation cards for males- one in Navy and White and one in Burgundy and White. 

The first card is the Burgundy and White, I apologize for the darkness of some of the photos, but my camera seems to be on the glitch! :o(  I used Pomegrante and Ivory Corrugated Cardstock from Bazzil, Fishtail Flag Dies from My Favorite Things , Liquid Pearls in Bisque, Circle Nestabilities dies from Spellbinders,  Paper Piercing Template from Stampin' Up! , Graduation Digital Stamp Set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
 I cut the Digital Stamp of the Graduation Cap, so I could bend and give it some dimension with pop-dots. The Tassle I made using embroidery thread and attached it to the cap with a gold brad. I just used a circle punch for the award; finishing off with the fishtail flags as the ribbon.  I used the Piercing templates to pencil in the design I wanted on the corners and then went over them in the liquid pearls.
 The inside of the card, I just printed a poem and layered it on the card using the Circle dies and Diploma Scroll from the Digital Stamp set, that I colored with Spectrum Noir Markers. I used  cap and diploma stickers to decorate the envelope.
I used the same products on the Navy Graduation Card- just a different layout.


Congratulations to all the Graduates out there....your hard work has paid off & may your future be bright and full of possibilities!

2 comments:

nook. said...

these are so cute!!! great job!!! xo

Amy A said...

Thanks, I had a great time making these! :)